Online & Mobile Banking
Our online and mobile banking options offer you the convenience to manage your money, anytime, from anywhere! With a checking account with online banking features, you can bank 24/7. It’s a secure and reliable way to access your money and your account information.
With our mobile banking options, you’ll get instant access to:
- Check real-time deposit and loan account balances
- Verify same day deposits and payments
- View your current statement, along with previous month’s statements, up to two years
- Transfer funds between online bank accounts on a single or recurring basis
- Make loan payments
Special Features Designed for Your Checking Account with Online Banking
Iowa State Bank in Des Moines, Iowa has created special services to ensure we offer secure mobile banking options to our customers. Check out some of the unique benefits of online banking:
Online Banking Allows You to Transfer Now
Need to make a transfer to or from another bank? No problem, we have a solution!
Transfer Now allows you to safely and freely transfer funds to and from checking, savings and money market accounts to more than 15,000 financial institutions. It offers multiple transfer options – including one-time, recurring or future-dated transfers.
Easily setup and track your transfers right from your online banking! Check out our quick how-to video.
Iowa State Bank Alerts...in Real-Time!
Keep better track of your money and spot signs of fraud and identity theft. They're easy to setup and help you keep an eye on your account!
Get alert notifications for:
- Your balance dropping
- Transactions posting to your account
- Debit card usage and changes
- Transfers incoming and outgoing from your account
Customize your alerts by activating the notifications best for you and select how you want them delivered. They can be sent through text, email or inbox through your Online Banking account. You can also edit or delete your ISB Alerts at any time. It's convenient and built to protect you!
Check out our alerts video tutorial and learn more about alerts and how to set them up!
Sign Up for Bill Pay
Simplify paying your bills with our Bill Pay option for checking accounts with online banking services. You'll be able to view all your bills in one place and track your payment history. You can also set up text and email notifications to let you know when a payment was processed in your bank account.
Get started and enroll for Bill Pay by logging into your online banking account. Click on the "Enroll" button, answer a few security questions and you'll have instant access to Bill Pay.
Add a payee - this can be any company or person within the United States, and you can add or edit your payees at anytime.
Making payments is easy – your checking account with online banking services lets you schedule a single or recurring payment to be processed whenever you need.
Mobile Banking at Iowa State Bank
Bank right from your phone with our mobile app! You can manage your account, utilize the bill pay features, mobile deposit and view transactions, anytime you like with mobile banking services. You will need to setup your Iowa State Bank accounts with online banking in order to access our mobile app.
Why should I use the Iowa State Bank Mobile app?
- Manage your bills – you can add payees, view all your upcoming bills and make payments
- Custom Alerts – Set up customized alerts on your account and decide how you receive notifications
- Make transfers – transfer funds between your Iowa State Bank online bank accounts, it’s easy and secure
- Deposit checks – use mobile deposit to safely deposit checks into your account
- Security – your information is password protected and highly encrypted, and you can also set up notifications to be alerted when there is activity
Download the mobile banking app today! Select the Apple App Store icon if you have an iPhone or the Google Play icon if you have an Android.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mobile Deposit Services
|How do I sign up for mobile deposit?
|Simply download the app, log in to your account, and you'll be able to deposit checks right from your phone! It's just as safe as depositing checks in our office.
|How do I make a deposit using mobile deposit?
- Login to our mobile banking app
- Select "deposit check" from the homepage menu
- The app will walk you through the steps to enter the amount of your deposit and asks you to choose your account
- Ensure you endorse your check as clearly as possible with "for mobile deposit only" and your signature*
- Take pictures of the front and back of your check when prompted to do so by the app
*The item may be rejected if not endorsed properly.
|Are there limits on mobile deposit?
Daily limits - no more than $2,500 or 5 items per business day.
Monthly limits - no more than $5,000 or 10 items over a 30 business day period.
|When will my mobile deposit be credited to my account?
|Mobile deposits received and approved before 4:00pm on a business day should be available the next business day.
Any deposits received Monday - Friday after 4:00pm, on weekends or federal holidays are processed on the following business day.
|What if there are issues with my mobile deposit?
|You will receive an email from our mobile deposit team once you have made a deposit. They will let you know if your deposit is approved for processing, adjusted or declined. Make sure to keep your check for 14 days after your deposit and then destroy it. This will allow enough time in case the original check is needed for any reason.
Sign Up for Online & Mobile Banking Services with Iowa State Bank
We take pride in being able to serve our customers in any way that’s convenient to them, and we want you to have access to your money whenever you need it. When you sign up for a personal checking account with online banking, or you download our app for mobile banking, you’ll have everything you need to stay connected to your finances. Get started today by signing up, or contact Iowa State Bank in Des Moines, Iowa if you have more questions about online and mobile banking. To learn more about online banking and some of our other convenient online features, check out our video tutorials!