Working at Iowa State Bank
As a local, family owned community bank, everything we do at Iowa State Bank is focused on supporting our customers and our communities. This wouldn't be possible without the commitment and teamwork of our employees. This is why we are always on the hunt for results-focused individuals who can work collaboratively, think independently and support our core values and mission.
Below you can find our positions currently open, along with our Mission, Vision and Core Values. If you're interested in any of our available positions, please follow the link under each job opening to our Indeed page to learn more and apply. We can't wait to meet you!
Current Positions Available
| Customer Service Representative - Floater
|Position Location: SW 9th & East Village Offices
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the accurate, efficient and quality service of deposit and withdrawal transactions most commonly occurring at the customer service counter or drive-up stations. The CSR makes a conscious effort to cross sell bank products and services. This CSR position will float to other branches as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of Teller experience required
- Cash handling, customers service and 10 Key experience required
- Strong customer service orientation with a quality service mentality
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with PC in a Windows environment
Learn More & Apply
| Loan Administration Manager
|Position Location: East Village Office
The Loan Administration Manager supervises and oversees the loan administration staff. This position oversees and participates in all aspects of the Bank’s loan administration function ensuring proper support for the loan department. This position is responsible for ensuring the Bank maintains adequate credit, compliance and operational risk procedures to ensure full compliance with all banking laws and regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or other business related field of study
- Proven management, leadership, and coaching skills - minimum of two years of supervisory or management experience
- Minimum of seven years of experience in consumer, real estate, or commercial loan administration, including loan documentation processing and loan account operations
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong decision making, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy, and the ability to work within deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask with frequent interruptions
- Ability to research and understand commercial real estate lending and bank regulations
- Proficient computer software skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel
Learn More & Apply
Our mission is to serve customers, prosper and remain an independent community bank.
Our vision is to attract and retain engaged employees that develop lasting financial relationships with our customers that will exceed their expectations.
We appreciate that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to contribute to our mission, vision and values. We promote a respectful environment and will continue to expand our diversity and inclusion efforts to make our business and the communities we serve better places to work and live.
Attitude - We show up with a positive can-do attitude, in a friendly and inviting manner, and with the enthusiasm to do the work.
Diversity - We champion a culture where our differences are leveraged and celebrated as strengths, and we strive to provide an equitable work environment for everyone.
Excellence - We show our best selves and our highest quality of work for the benefit of the bank, our customers and each other.
Family - We value our relationships, and we encourage a sense of caring, belonging, and inclusivity with each other and our community.
Fun - We encourage having fun at work and we celebrate each other's accomplishments.
Improvement - We foster professional development, embrace change and are open to new ideas.
Integrity - We are honest, transparent and committed to ethical practices, we build trust with responsible actions and honest relationships, and we do what is right for our customers and each other.
Respect - We value everyone, we treat each other with kindness, and we actively listen to each other to build understanding.
Teamwork - We recognize that together we are stronger, we value each other's contributions and we collaborate to accomplish great things.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
"Protected Veterans" and "Individual with Disability"