Supporting Our Community - Iowa State Bank Gives Back
We are committed to help meet the needs of the communities where we do business. It is always our goal to partner with local organizations that help the Des Moines, Iowa area prosper, grow and support those in need. Our community involvement consists of:
- Financial contributions to numerous schools and non-profit organizations in the Des Moines area
- Volunteer efforts supporting local programs like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army, Prevent Child Abuse Iowa and Kiwanis Miracle League
- Significant involvement with the Gateway East Steering Committee that guides the revitalization efforts of the historic East Village area
- Offering our expertise in financial services to help build personal money management skills
- Financial guidance at seminars and conferences
- Chamber of Commerce involvement
- Annual employee rally collecting financial contributions for United Way
- Providing all employees with 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off to help support their local organizations of choice
Interested in making a donation request to Iowa State Bank? We'd be happy to review your information! Please fill out the form on our Donation Request page and we will get back to you.
At Iowa State Bank, we're making a difference!