Business Online Banking
How To Set Up Your Business Online Banking
Manage Your Business on Your Schedule
Business Online Banking, or BOB as we like to call it, can reduce your business costs by streamlining and replacing many manual tasks. You'll have 24-hour access to your accounts anytime, anywhere.
With BOB you can:
- Access deposit and loan account balances
- Check your current and previous bank statements of transaction activity
- Transfer funds as needed or on a set schedule • Make loan payments or advance from your Line of Credit
- Perform a transaction search
- Originate ACH transactions (subject to qualification, additional fee)
Real time funds management – You'll receive live, up-to-the-minute data on your business portfolio to allow you to work more efficiently.
Customized Access Levels – For added convenience and security, BOB can be programmed for different levels of employee access. This allows you to give each employee access only to those financial files necessary for his or her job.
Secure Transactions – We achieve the highest level of security by verifying that only authorized persons are allowed access with Multi Factor Authentication and providing 128-bit encrypted Secure Socket Layer protection.
No Set-Up Fee – There is no cost to set up your BOB account. Plus there are no monthly service charges for using BOB.
The only cost involved applies to ACH transactions. If you elect not to use the ACH feature, your BOB account is completely free.
- $8.00 monthly ACH fee
- $.08 per ACH item
- $4.00 per ACH returned item
- $4.00 per ACH notification of change.