Identity Theft is a serious crime. It occurs when your personal information is stolen and used without your knowledge to commit fraud or other crimes. Identity theft can by very costly to you and it can occur for months without your knowledge, damaging your credit rating and reputation.
At Iowa State Bank, we take particular care to protect you and your privacy by keeping your financial information confidential.
- We do not disclose non-public, private information about our customer base unless permitted by law.
- Access to your personal information and account information is limited to employees who need to know that information only to provide a product or service to you.
- We have strict policies and procedures in place to determine the identity of our customers and new customers when opening accounts.
- We maintain digital records of your signature in order to confirm your identity for large cash withdrawals or any suspicious transactions.
- Online account information is protected with a password, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and multi-factor authentication.