Before your account is open...
Your account must be opened in person at an Iowa State Bank branch. Your application will be forwarded to an Iowa State Bank representative at your preferred location.
Within one business day a banker will contact you to set an appointment to complete the account.
You may also call or email us to schedule an appointment.
|What is needed to start your application: ||What you'll need to open your account: |
- Legal names of all account holders (up to one co-applicant)
- Phone numbers and email addresses for all account holders
- Dates of birth for all account holders
- Physical U.S. address (no post office boxes)
- Current U.S. government issued identification
- Social security number
- Name of your current employer
- Funding for your new account
At the time of account opening you will be signing to acknowledge that everything you have stated in the application is true and correct and you will be authorizing Iowa State Bank to check your credit and employment history to verify the information supplied.
We currently offer deposit accounts for U.S. citizens and permanent residents of the U.S. who reside in Iowa.