Iowa State Bank has experienced home mortgage consultants who are committed to helping you find the right financing option. We take the time to explain the mortgage loan process and advise you with your best interests in mind.
Contact us today to learn more: 515-288-0111 or toll free 888-824-0111
What you will need to complete an application:
- Pay Stubs covering last thirty days
- Federal tax returns for the last two years; all schedules**
- Last two year’s W2s**
- Two forms of identification. At least one should be an unexpired government-issued ID bearing a photograph or similar safeguard.
- If self-employed, last two years tax returns and year to date profit & loss **
- Residence address for past two years (landlord’s name, address & phone number)**
- Name, address and phone number of all employers for the past two years**
- Name, address, account number, current balance, and monthly payments on all open accounts (All pages)
- Last two months statements on all bank accounts and the most recent statements on retirement and investment accounts (IRA, stocks, etc.) (All pages)
- Signed copy of purchase agreement on home you are buying, if applicable
- Copy of listing and copy of sales agreement on home you are selling, if applicable
- Insurance agent’s name, address and phone number
- If refinancing, the abstract is needed.
- Divorce decree and stipulation agreement, if applicable
- Bankruptcy and discharge papers with satisfactory explanation, if applicable
** IFA (Iowa Finance Authority) Programs:
- Federal tax returns for the last three years; all schedules
- Last three years W2s
- If self-employed, last three years federal tax returns and year to date profit & loss
- Residence address for past three years (landlord’s name & number)
- Name, address and phone number of all employers for the past three years