Online Bill Pay
To access Bill Pay, log into your Online Banking account and click on your Bill Pay account. Access to Bill Pay is only available after you’ve successfully logged into your Personal Online Banking account.
Online Bill Pay is a convenient way to pay bills from one secure website. Instead of writing checks and buying stamps, you can pay bills in three easy steps:
- Enroll. Log into your Online Banking account, click on the “Enroll” button, answer a few questions and you’ll have instant access to Bill Pay.
- Add a Payee. Pay virtually any company or person within the United States. You can view, add, or edit your payees at any time.
- Make a Payment. Schedule a single or recurring payment to be processed on the day you choose.
- Perform a transaction search of payment history – up to 22 months
- Transfer money to a bank account at another financial institution
- Pay all your bills at a time from one payment screen
- Pay multiple accounts with one log in
- Schedule e-notifications
- Send gift checks
Bill Pay is free of monthly service charges as long as you pay at least one bill in 120 days. If there aren’t any bills paid within 120 days a $5.00 monthly Dormant Fee will be assessed and charged to your account.
Log into your Online Banking account, click on the “Enroll” button, answer a few questions and you’ll have instant access to Bill Pay.
If you are having troubles with Bill Pay, please contact us at 515-223-0011.
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - Noon
Or you may contact Bill Pay Customer Service at 888-870-8213.
Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 10:00 pm