Under the federal Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) evaluates our record of helping to meet the credit needs of this community consistent with safe and sound operations. The FDIC also takes this record into account when deciding on credit applications submitted by us.
Your involvement is encouraged.
You are entitled to certain information about our operations and our performance under the CRA. You may review today the public section of our most recent CRA evaluation, prepared by the FDIC, and a list of services provided. You may also have access to the following additional information, which we will make available to you within five calendar days after you make a request to us:
- Map showing the assessment area containing this branch, which is the area in which the FDIC evaluates our CRA performance in this community.
- Information about our branches in this assessment area.
- A list of services we provide at those locations.
- Data on our lending performance in this assessment area.
- Copies of all written comments received by us that specifically relate to our CRA performance in the assessment area and any responses we have made to those comments. If we are operating under an approved strategic plan, you may also have access to a copy of the plan.
At least 30 days before the beginning of each quarter, the FDIC publishes a nationwide list of the banks that are scheduled for CRA examinations in that quarter. This list is available from the Regional Manager, Division of Compliance and Consumer Affairs, FDIC, 2345 Grand Avenue, Suite 1500, Kansas City, MO 64108. You may also send written comments about our performance in helping to meet community credit needs to Tammy Walton, CRA Officer, Iowa State Bank, 627 E Locust, Des Moines, IA 50309 and the FDIC Regional Manager. Your letter, together with a response by us, will be considered by the FDIC in evaluating our CRA performance and may be made public.
You may ask to look at any comments received by the FDIC Regional Manager. You may also request from the FDIC Regional Manager an announcement of our applications covered by the CRA filed with the FDIC. We are an affiliate of Iowa State Bank Holding Company, a bank holding company. You may request from the Regional Manager, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Public Information Center, P.O. Box 834, Chicago, IL 60690-0834 an announcement of applications covered by the CRA filed by bank holding companies.