This new technology allows you to electronically deposit your customers’ checks directly into your business checking account without making a trip to the bank.
How it works
Checks are scanned, captured as images, reviewed on your computer and transmitted securely for deposit into your Iowa State Bank business checking account.
- Eliminates time consuming and costly trips to the bank
- Allows you to make deposits at your convenience
- Maximizes cash flow with funds available faster
- Find out about returned checks sooner
- Consolidate deposits from multiple locations
$50.00 monthly service charge
$.10 per item
$30.00 monthly scanner lease fee
CAR/LAR* additional $25.00/month
CAR/LAR* additional $.03/item
No set up charges
Free personal, on-site visit to install, set up and demonstrate RITA
For more information and a free demo call:
* Character Amount Recognition / Legal Amount Recognition
We offer a merchant card program that enables small business owners the opportunity to accept electronic payments, such as credit and debit cards for the sale of goods and services.
- Convenience for your customer – customers prefer using a “check card” as opposed to using checks or cash. This makes your business more competitive and helps you build a loyal customer base.
- Increase revenue – customers are likely to spend more on their purchases when they use a credit card.
- Increase efficiency - transactions are entirely electronic, which means fewer trips to the bank. Funds are automatically deposited to your Iowa State Bank business checking account.
- Store less cash at your business location
- Diminish insufficient funds losses
Iowa State Bank and First National Merchant Solutions have partnered together to offer you:
- The latest technology in credit card terminals (credit and debit card acceptance) and integrated payment systems (E-commerce and check acceptance solutions)
- Exceptional processing rates
- Comprehensive monthly account statements
- Local, dedicated account managers
- Customer service and technical support
- Training and ongoing support
If you are interested in accepting credit or debit card payments, looking to enhance what you currently have, or switch your payment processing to us, you’ve come to the right place. At no cost to you, we’ll conduct an evaluation of your business to determine the best and most affordable processing method. If your business owns compatible equipment, it can be easily reprogrammed.
For more information contact:
First National Merchant Solutions
Our business credit card gives your business a convenient alternative to using cash. Separate cards with defined spending limits for each employee takes the hassle out of tracking expenses. Plus, a consolidated monthly statement makes record keeping easy.
With Check Imaging you receive your monthly bank statement along with reproduced, digital “images” of your original checks, deposit and withdrawal slips. Both are printed on 8 ½“ x 11” sheets of paper pre-punched for easy storage in a three-ring binder. Check Imaging is available for $2.00/month. We’ll provide you with a free three-ring binder.
We also offer a variety of services to help you run your business more efficiently:
- Check orders, deposit slips and endorsements stamps
- Coin counting
- 24-Hour Night Deposit
- Stop Payments
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Wire Transfers
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Federal Tax Deposit
- FAX Service
- Cahier’s Checks & Money Orders
- Notary Service
- Direct Deposit